Santorini to Mykonos Helicopter Flight
Enjoy a comfortable arrival on the island of Mykonos or Santorini with a private helicopter transfer service between Mykonos and Santorini and vice-versa. Meet your pilot on the private helicopter launch pad, and soar up and away to see the Cyclades Islands and the Aegean Sea from the air. After 40 airborne minutes, touch down in Mykonos or Santorini. Your private helicopter can seat up to five passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helicopter Transfer between Mykonos and Santorini or vice-versa
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Santorini (Thera) is one of the most popular destinations, not only in Greece but also throughout Europe. Located in the Aegean Sea, with an area of 75 sq. km. and about 15,500 census population. It consists of a cluster of islands which are: Thirassia, Nea Kameni, Palea Kameni, Aspronisi and Christiana islands. Mykonos is located in the Aegean Sea and specifically in the Cyclades. It has a population of about 20,000 residents and an area of 86 sq.kil. The reference point of the island is its nightlife which is known worldwide and the reason why the island welcomes more than 2,000,000 tourists every year.
Mykonos is an island that combines everything. Nightlife, beautiful beaches, gastronomy, watersports and of course the 15 minutes of fame many people are seeking… This is the reason that makes Mykonos one of the 20 top destinations of the international jet set.
Departure Point :
We pickup guests from all Mykonos & Santorini hotels & Airbnb's. Airport travelers: Pickup and drop off is possible from Santorini or Mykonos National Airport at no extra cost.
AirportsMikonos Airport, GreeceSantorini Airport, Greece
Return Detail :Mykonos, Mykonos, Cyclades, South Aegean - We pickup/drop off travelers from all hotels in Mykonos & Santorini
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Baggage allowance: 1 piece or regular sized baggage & 1 hand baggage per person
- Tour operator reserves the right to alter or terminate any helicopter transfer due to security, weather or acts of God, whereas a full refund will be issued in such occasion.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.