Santorini Summer Panorama
Explore Santorini's most important landmarks with this 7 hours trip. Experienced staff. Small groups offering a memorable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting at Venetsanos winery is included in the rate.
- Entry/Admission - Perivolos Beach
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch at Perivilos Beach is not included.
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Visit one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean with professional English speaking guide.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Visit the Red beach one of the most scenicand interesting beaches on the island.for photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
The highest point in the island for panoramic photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
Megalochori is a picturesque. fullof life village with friendly , lively residents. The central square is the heart of the village where locals gather in traditional cafes to unwind and have fun.
creating a warm atmosphere. It is definitely worth spending an evening here in order to be part of this sentiment and taste local dishes under the natural shade the trees provide. You can find traditional taverns. cafes and shops in other corners of the village as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perivolos Beach, Perivolos 847 03 Greece
Visit Perivolos with its distinctive black sand and crystal clear waters is one of Santorini 's most famous and cosmopolitan beaches for lunch next to the sea.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Visit Venetsanos winery and have the opportunity to learn in an entertaining way all there is to know about the wine culture of the island overlooking the caldera.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Sunset in Oia, Oia Greece
Dia village it is a picturesque settlement where the visitor can admire the old cave houses and the mansions. the blue-domed churches and the white washed modern houses that make Dia unique and amazingly pretty and of course you will watch the notorious sunset.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Agiou Athanasiou, Thira 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Agios Athanasios Corner in Fira Town At 11:30
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers should bring with them face masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.