Santorini Private Wine Tour
This is a unique chance for every wine lover to visit some of the best wineries of the island, and taste incomparable Santorinian wine. You will learn about the history of wine making in Santorini, as well as all the secrets of Santorinian wine. You will learn details of the unique soil formation, and how the strong wind and humidity of Santorini make its wine so unique and famous all over the world.
Visit both traditional and modern wineries, and have the chance to witness how Santorinian wine making has grown throughout time. At each winery, you will taste different signature wines and discover a whole new way of wine drinking.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
- Entry/Admission - Hatzidakis Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Venetsanos Winery is located in a breathtaking location and offers incredible vistas over the caldera and the volcanic islands.
It was built in 1947 by Venetsanos family and became the first industrial winery on the island.
In this awesome winery you will taste a selection of five volcano wines and also you will discover the history, the tradition and also the new wine making techniques.
You will love not only the wines but also the ideal location, the unique architecture and the underground cellars.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos, Pyrgos, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
No tour could be complete without a visit to Profitis Ilias. Perched at the peak of Mount Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elijah), the highest point of Santorini at 600 meters above sea, is the monastery of the same name. Even those averse to taking photographs will not resist the urge to take a few shots from this amazing vantage point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hatzidakis Winery, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
Hatzidakis winery has remarkable facilities, it’s the most modern winery in the island and owns vines that are over 200 years old and is located in Pyrgos.
In this winery you will taste a selection of six vintage wines. One of the wines that your will taste is the one and only Vinsanto that Hatzidakis family produces for many years.
All the wines will be paired with local tapas – fine Greek cheese and bread sticks.
Also you will learn from the experts some secrets of the local grapes and the story of Hatzidakis winery.
Covid 19 Clean & Safe.
According to the latest developments with the Covid 19 pandemic on our planet, we have modified our company's already strict security protocols based on the security of our customers.
Now all our vehicles are disinfected once a day with materials that neutralize viruses and bacteria. All our passengers will also be provided with disposable masks and gloves if they do not have them on arrival at the vehicle. Your safety is our number one priority.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers from any location in SantoriniAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Santorini 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.