Santorini Private Wine Tour & Sunset in Oia
Santorini Private Wine Private Tour & Sunset in Oia
This private wine tour has been designed in order to combine an awesome wine experience with the opportunity to visit some of the best attractions of Santorini including Profitis Ilias Mountain, and the unique Oia.
You will not only taste wines, you will live the Wine Tasting Santorini Experience.
This experience also includes safe comfortable transportation with Luxury Mercedes Mini Van and also Real Professional Guides who will teach you the secrets and the history of Santorini Wines. You will taste and learn the art of combining wine and food, also know as the art of pairing.
We will visit two unique wineries with great facilities and in specially designed wine tasting areas you will taste eleven quality wines, including the one and only Vinsanto.
You will see the unique wine museum and you will get great panoramic photos from Profitis Ilias Mountain. Finally you will see a unique sunset in Oia Village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
- Entry/Admission - Hatzidakis Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Venetsanos Winery is located in a breathtaking location and offers incredible vistas over the caldera and the volcanic islands.
It was built in 1947 by Venetsanos family and became the first industrial winery on the island.
In this awesome winery you will taste a selection of five volcano wines and also you will discover the history, the tradition and also the new wine making techniques.
You will love not only the wines but also the ideal location, the unique architecture and the underground cellars.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos, Pyrgos, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Profitis Ilias Mountain
Next stop is Profitis Ilias Mountain. A magnificent area from where your can get amazing panoramic photos. Make sure that you will bring your camera.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hatzidakis Winery, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
After Profitis Ilias mountain we will visit Hatzidakis winery. Hatzidakis winery has remarkable facilities, it’s the most modern winery in the island and owns vines that are over 200 years old and is located in Pyrgos.
In this winery you will taste a selection of six vintage wines. One of the wines that your will taste is the one and only Vinsanto that Hatzidakis family produces for many years.
All the wines will be paired with local tapas – fine Greek cheese and bread sticks.
Also you will learn from the experts some secrets of the local grapes and the story of Hatzidakis winery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Sunset in Oia
Final stop the unique Oia Village.
Here you will have free time of aproximatelly two hours and you will have the chance to see one of the unique Oia Sunsets.
You will have a great experience, and you will have the opportunity to create unique memories and get great photos.
You can choose either to relax in one of the cafe’s, enjoy a drink or to walk and discover some of Oia Village secrets.
After sunset our shuttle bus will take you back to your hotel.
Live the experience!!!
Covid 19 Clean & Safe.
According to the latest developments with the Covid 19 pandemic on our planet, we have modified our company's already strict security protocols based on the security of our customers.
Now all our vehicles are disinfected once a day with materials that neutralize viruses and bacteria. All our passengers will also be provided with disposable masks and gloves if they do not have them on arrival at the vehicle. Your safety is our number one priority.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from any location in SantoriniAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Santorini 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.