Santorini Private Sightseeing Tour
Explore Santorini’s most iconic landmarks on this 5-hour private trip. Visit the island’s highest peak, the Red and Black beaches, small villages , the Akrotiri Lighthouse, and the famous village of Oia. Take a half-day private tour of Santorini’s most iconic landmarks See the Red and black beaches, the Akrotiri Lighthouse, and Oia Explore remote villages and soaks up the atmosphere of the island Enjoy a personalized experience with your own guide and vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
The village of Oia is located at the northern part of the island. Unique in every way with the most spectacular sunset, famous blue domed churches and panoramic views. One of the most photographed places in Greece. Oia is on the top of an impressive cliff and offers a spectacular view over the volcano. The village has several cultural attractions like the Maritime Museum, traces of a Venetian fortress and Captains houses. You may as well explore the shopping area and enjoy a drink at one of the several open-air cafes. The world famous sunset in Oia is available, if choosing the afternoon departure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
Continue your trip by walking through the traditional village of Megalochori. This settlement is made of hundreds of small white painted houses with exquisite architecture, tiny alleys, tower bells and beautiful blue domed churches. In this picturesque settlement you will be involved with the local lifestyle, culture and visit the underground cave house.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
At the Southeast part of Santorini visit the Lighthouse. Built in 1891, it’s considered one of the most beautiful of the Cycladic Islands and a unique point to watch the sunset. Walk by the cliffs around it and take memorable pictures admiring Santorini's famous Caldera.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Next destination is the Red Beach, the most unique natural beach of the island, where you will take amazing pictures of the volcanic landscape and the steep cliffs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Head up to the Prophet Elias Monastery and admire the most breathtaking view from the island's highest point. From this vantage point, you will enjoy a striking view of the Aegean coast. The Mountain's name is Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elias), coming from the Monastery with the same name on its peak, built in 1712. Whilst in this stunning and peaceful environment, you may as well taste wine and local products made by the monks, who reside at the monastery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Head further to the Southernmost part of Santorini and relax at Perissa-Perivolos Black Beach, with the amazing seaside restaurants and crystal clear waters.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.