Santorini private sightseeing tour
A wonderful route that has it all.
- Visitation to Pyrgos. A village of unique beauty. After that you will meet Kamari . the most famous tourist attraction of Santorini. The memorable Imerovigli comes next. The traditional village with the magnificent view of the cadera and the volcano. At the prestigious Ia / Oia you'll enjoy your walk through the alleys of the settlement and you'll enjoy another aspect of the caldera . If our visitation is during the afternoon you will have the chace to see the most stunning sunset of your lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Castelli of Pyrgos
- Entry/Admission - Skaros Rock
- Entry/Admission - Oia's Main Street
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelli of Pyrgos, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
Pyrgos is a medieval ornament and dominates a hill overlooking Santorini from side to side, from Santorini to Oia. It is a casteli still preserving the traits of the Venetian Empire, sowed with churches and ruins, breathing a strong sense of power and prosperity. Besides the casteli, a visit to the monastery of Prophet Elias, up on the hilltop, is a must. There, visitors can marvel at the panoramic views of the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kamari Beach, Kamari 84 700 Greece
The biggest and most famous beach on the island, where you will have time to enjoy your swim in crystal-clear waters crashing on black sand, go for lunch, a drink or coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skaros Rock, Imerovigli Greece
Imerovigli is a traditional village located on the highest point of the part of Santorini facing the caldera, 300m. above the sea level. It is built according the traditional architecture and has some of the most characteristic churches of Santorini. Imerovigli offers hotels with great view to the natural rock formation called Skaros.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
oia is not just another traditional village in Cyclades, Ia is the absolute expression of Santorini’s beauty. The charm of Ia hangs on the hotels built on the very edge of the caldera cliffs, in the maze of alleys revealing a different point of caldera view in every turn. Don’t miss a sunset experience in Ia. It is a spectacular moment to remember.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
transfer from your area ( hotel-rbnb-airport-any area of the island )Ports
- athinios port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.