Santorini Private Daytime Sailing Cruise with Meal, Drinks &Transfer included
The company Angel Sailing was founded by the merchant marine’s captain George, who after being on duty in oceangoing ships for the last 15 years, moved towards cruises! Angel Sailing has a sailing yacht 44ft able to carry up to 10 passengers, so they can enjoy each other’s company within a relaxed atmosphere.
So with us, you will enjoy a private cruise, while also having the opportunity to reserve the sailing yacht exclusively and customize the schedule and the boarding location.
What is unique about Angel Sailing is the fact that the crew consists of the captain and owner of the sailing yacht, his brother who is also a sailor himself and national champion of FINN and their father, former sailor and in charge of the meals. In other words, Angel Sailing’s cruises are a family affair, making sure that you will have the time of your life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide/captain (on board) willing to inform you about the mysteries of the island
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santorini Boat Tours & Cruises - Angel Sailing, Vlichada 847 03, Greece
After departing from Vlychada, we make a brief stop to take photographs at the Red and the White beaches. Then, we will cross between the two volcanoes in order to marvel at the Cape’s lighthouse and the Hot Springs and enjoy the singularity and the feeling of wonder that Caldera creates when viewed eastwards. Next, you will swim in the bay of the island Thirasia, in the west side of the Caldera and enjoy a homemade meal, cooked on board, with ingredients mostly produced in Santorini. Eventually, we will pass from the “crocodile” of the island Thirasia and Aspronisi returning back to Vlyhada.
Departure Point :Santorini Boat Tours & Cruises - Angel Sailing, Vlichada 847 03, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide hotel pick up and drop off for most hotels on the island, as long as they are accessible. In case the hotel is not accessible, you will be advised about the closest accessible point to be picked up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.