Santorini Private Cruises
Discover the unique view of the volcanic caldera, taste traditional local dishes and wines onboard and sail towards the most beautiful spots of the island. Picture yourself on deck enjoying the view with a glass of wine and chill out music.Venture into Santorini’s seaside treasures and enjoy the deep blue waters and beaches with white, red or black sand or volcanic pebbles, spectacular rock formations and impressive lunar-like landscapes.Our vessel is a See Ray 33 way. At your disposal for day cruises, this boat offers the perfect opportunity to experience the island of Santorini and relax in the famous crystal blue waters, enjoying some quality time with family and friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - local food,bbq,fruit salad,local wines,beers,refreshments,water
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Departure from Vlychada bay at 10:30am
First stop for a swim at Red beach and White beach, sail around the big monolith called Indian towards the Light House which is located near the ancient and picturesque “Akrotiri” village at the southernmost part of the island.
Second stop at the famous “Spa of nature”; relax and enjoy the healing properties of the volcanic hot springs while lunch is prepared.
Heading towards the church of “Efta Paides” and a final visit to the spectacular “Tripiti” landmark of “Thirasia” island.
Cruise concludes with a refreshing cocktail onboard underway to the starting point.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Vlichada, Greece
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.