Santorini organized tour half day
Α unique experience so that you can experience every beauty of our island !! Create unique memories!
5-hour tour of Santorini with an expert guide and a driver Discover the scenic, historical and cultural highlights of the island’s Explore the whitewashed village of Megalochori and mountaintop Prophet Ilias Monastery Take snaps of Red Beach traditional windmills, castles and more.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Red Beach
- Entry/Admission - Perissa Black Sand Beach
- Entry/Admission - Megalochori - Traditional Village
- Entry/Admission - Sunset in Oia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Grab your camera and get ready - such landscapes are not to be found everywhere... While Santorini has several of the sort, Red Beach’s landscape is truly unique: Dark blue waters, with the mountain towering above them, crimson and black, combining a unique landscape. This interesting and special morphological character puts the Red Beach among the fascinating shores in the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
One of the biggest beaches in the Cyclades and the best in Santorini, it offers a great variety of restaurants, taverns, cafe, beach bars and water sports. An ideal destination for those who wish to combine relaxation, swimming and nice food. Time for recreation and lunch or swimming is included. Lunch is not included in the price (1½ - 2 hours).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
Walking tour in Megalochori. One of the most serene and beautiful gems of the island. Megalochori is a traditional little village that will steal your heart with its unique aesthetics. Here, everything seems to have leapt out of a painting, while respect to tradition demands everywhere absolute silence.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sunset in Oia, Oia Greece
It lies around 30 minutes by road from fira, and it will truly overwhelm you since it is indeed astonishing. The main road divides it into two territories: the one, towards Caldera, has impressive underground edifices, while the other is adorned with captain-houses (capetanospita). At the settlement’s side lies the castle, with its remaining parts offering unique views of the infinite blue and the famed sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please inform us for the below to send you the meeting time1: pick up location ( name hotel or exact name ship or plane )For CRUISE passengers the meeting point is the exit of cable car at the top.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.