Santorini Organized Bus Tour Famous Blue Dome
Every evening you can enjoy a wonderful 4-hour tour through Santorini’s captivating villages along with a speaking tour assistant. Explore three impressive settlements and their hidden gems off the beaten track, before heading towards the most visited and picturesque village of the island, Oia, where you’ll watch the most breathtaking sunset. Pick up and drop off service at convenient meeting points near your hotel is included in the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Gratuities ( optional )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Firostefani, Firostefani, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
The tour starts from Firostefani, an adorable village perched on the caldera cliffs. Its name means “The crown of Fira” and indicates its position on the highest part of the capital. It becomes obvious that its gifted location offers a unique perspective and stunning views on the capital, the caldera, the sea and the volcano. A stroll around its peaceful, quaint alleys will leave you open-mouthed as you will encounter astonishing traditional houses and blue-domed churches scattered among them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
The next caldera settlement you will visit is Imerovigli, also known as “The balcony of the Aegean”, as it is the highest and most central village on the caldera cliffs. It clearly provides majestic views to the Aegean Sea and the volcano that together compose an unbelievable sight. Imerovigli also stands out for its admirable architecture and serene atmosphere. Along its cobblestoned alleys you will admire typical whitewashed houses, lovely chapels and churches as well as an immerse rock that lies in the sea and is the greatest attraction of the village and one of paramount importance, called Skaros.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
The best way to end this tour is by living the top experience in Santorini ꟷ admiring the sought-after sunset from the Castle of Agios Nikolaos in Oia. The ruins of this prominent castle are on the northwest edge of the caldera and, hence, offer a fantastic view that takes your breath away, especially during sunset. Multitudes of people gather there and seek a spot in order to lay eyes on this unparalleled spectacle. They also wish to be part of this unique sensation and festive atmosphere as, according to the tradition, when the sun “disappears” completely, all people start clapping and cheering. In Oia you will also be given free time so that you can wander around and take delight in its jaw-dropping architecture and the striking natural beauty all around you. You can go to a restaurant or a café to relax and enjoy the incredible view.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. For Cruice passangers meeting point is exit cable car to the top. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements and axact pick up time.Ports
- athinios port
- old port
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.