Santorini organised tour 3-4h
Explore beautiful Santorini on this half-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel, airport, port or cable car pickup, travel by luxury vehicle to must-see sites like the picturesque village of Oia, the beautiful Blue Dome Church, and capture panoramic photos from Prophet Elias Monastery
- Enjoy a sightseeing excursion on the gorgeous Aegean island of Santorini
- Explore the famous villages of Santorini
- Take stunning photographs
- Time for shopping and lunch
- Make the most of limited time with convenient pickup and drop-off
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- pick up and return to your area
- driver speaking english
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
A visit to the monastery of Prophet Elias, up on the hilltop, is a must. There, visitors can marvel at the panoramic views of the island.
Around 260 metres from sea level, Fira seems to wear their whites and scramble up the cliff to win the admiration of each visitor.
The unique position of the Fira offers an astounding view of the new and old Kameni. Your tour will start from the Theotokopoulos central square, with its many cafe bars, while, a bit further, a street lined with luxurious jeweller shops stretches before you, promising experiences made from diamonds!
It lies around 30 minutes by road from Fira, and it will truly bewitch you since being indeed overwhelming. The main road divides it into two territories: the one, towards Caldera, has impressive underground edifices, while the other is adorned with captain-houses (capetanospita).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from your area
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.