Santorini Fishing Tours - Private Santorini Boat tours
The local captain “Makis” from “The Pirate fishing tours” in Santorini, loves to share his passion for the sea, with the visitors to Santorini island each year!
His experience with the sea, the long days of navigating and his extensive experience in exploring new fishing spots and reefs, for the past decade, have revealed the most unique and “unexplored” secret fishing spots of Santorini, where you are invited to discover and explore inaccessible from the land paths.
Furthermore, Find Perfect Photo shoot spots for memorable images! Also, “hidden” places that only a few of the Santorini locals know and own the privilege to visit.
Enjoy swimming & snorkeling in the clear blue waters of the Aegean Sea. You can go snorkeling near the shore and experience the amazing underwater activity on the seabed near the Santorini shores.
Step into the “picture” of the spectacular overview of Santorini, enjoy fishing in Santorini!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Yummy Greek food. Greek dishes at their “purest” form. Products and Vegetables that Grow on Santorini. Tomatokeftedes (made of Santorini tomatoes), Greek Salad, Meatballs and Tzatziki dip.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - local Wine (the aromas of the “volcanic” wines, as unique as the caldera itself!), Beer & Refreshments
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing Equipment
What's excluded :
- Best fishing spots of Santorini near around Volcano. Captain Makis loves sharing his passion for the sea with the visitors. In fact, only a few know the secrets of the sea like he does, and fishing is what he does best!
• Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
• - - -
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Ormos Ammoudiou 847 02, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.