Santorini: Discover the South
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the south from the luxury of your own private car, capitalising on the knowledge and experience of a professional driver/guide.Get the chance to explore the unspoilt countryside, with its traditional villages, the archaeological site and the volcanic beaches, all combined of course with breathtaking sea views over the caldera of Santorini.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Taste local handmade delicacies of Santorini, accompanied with house wine.
- Admission to Faros Market.
- Entry/Admission - Faros Market
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Get driven until the very south end of Akrotiri peninsula where one of the oldest lighthouses in Greece stands, and let the dazzling sea view and the breezing wind to blow you away.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Faros Market, Lighthouse Road, Akrotiri 340 01 Greece
Taste local handmade delicacies of Santorini, accompanied with house wine.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Akrotiri, Akrotiri, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Apart from having some of the best views on the island which reach as far as Oia, Akrotiri is also home to some of Santorinis jewels, the Akrotiri Excavations, Akrotiri Venetian Castle, Akrotiri Lighthouse and Red Beach.
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
On your return to Akrotiri visit the archaeological site, and walk inside the one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Make a short photo-stop overlooking the volcanic Red Beach with its steep red rock faced cliffs backing the beach and its blue-green crystal waters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perivolos, Perivolos, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Continue your trip to the east side of the south to check out the dramatic-looking black-sand beach of Perissa's Perivolos - the longest black beach on the island. Enjoy free time for swimming, water sports or lunch in the most popular beach in Santorini.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pyrgos, Pyrgos, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Admire Pyrgos from the outskirts, with its numerous blue dome churches and white houses, embracing the highest hill, where this village is built
Stop At: Moni Profitou Iliou, Moni Profitou Iliou, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
From this vantage point admire magnificent panoramic views of the whole island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for travelers only in vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.