Santorini Departure Transfers & Travel Services
When you book a transfer from JTR airport, the port of Athinios, the cable car exit in Fira or elsewhere, with us, you avoid the hassle and queues of trying to find a local taxi on arrival. We offer a wide range of vehicles for your transfer to Santorini: from inexpensive shared buses to affordable private taxis or SUVs and premium services. We also provide a minivan and minibus for large group bookings.
What to expect when you book a transfer on arrival with us?:
- Our drivers are professional, polite, and experienced. 24-7 Ride offers the most economical and reliable way to get to and from the airport, or wherever you are.
- When you book a transfer from the JTR airport or port, one of our professional drivers will be waiting for you on arrival, ready to help with your luggage and take you to your hotel.
- Our prices are all-inclusive, and there is no chance of getting stuck if your flight or ferry is delayed, due to our flight monitoring.
- Share/Private one-way arriving transfer
per adult from
15 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Oia's Main Street
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
We pick up and drop off to all hotels on the island of Santorini.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Thera 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide full info about your pick up and drop off in Santorini.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Thera 847 00, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.