Santorini Classic Highlights Tour
Santorini Classic Highlights Tour is an all-day pure Santorini experience that you can’t miss! Joining this tour you will discover an authentic Santorinian villages, amazing caldera landscapes and volcanic beaches, and you will have the opportunity to enjoy your lunch by the sea escorted by an English and Spanish speaking guide. The Santorini Classic Highlights Tour concludes with Santorini’s most treasured moments as we will take you to the village of Oia to enjoy the magnificent sunset! Embark on a tour that will take you only to the best of Santorini!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Megalochori, Megalochori, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Your first stop is at the tranquil village of Megalochori to enjoy the sites and the village’s atmospheric allure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
A chance to take photos and admire one of the most iconic beaches of Santorini, the famous Red Beach known for its volcanic maroon rocks and the crystal-clear waters!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emporio, Emporio, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Walking tour in the traditional village of Emporio.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Perissa, Perissa, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Time for lunch by the sea and free time at the black beach of Perissa.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ιερά Μόνη Προφήτου Ηλία Θήρας, Epar.Od. Pirgou Kallistis - Profiti Ilia 10, Pirgos Kallistis 847 00, Greece
The highest spot of the island where the monastery is located will leave you breathless with the 360° views
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Firostefani, Firostefani, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Is the area situated above Fira, which offers an amazing view to the capital and the sea, giving the traveler the chance to admire an of unbelievable beauty landscape.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Its position at the highest, most central part of the caldera gave it visual command of the whole area. It also derived importance from its proximity to Skaros Fortress.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
The tour ends at the village of Oia for a memorable sunset experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Notos travel meeting point, Agiou Athanasiou, Thira 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.