Santorini Best Spots - Small Group Excursion
Get ready to fall in love with the unique atmosphere and discover the most beauitiful sites of the island. Visit the excavations of Akrotiris ancient city and the famous “Red Beach” to captivate amazing photo shoots from one of the most scenic and interesting beaches of the island. See Pyrgos, one of the most characteristic local villages, surrounded by blue domed churches and vineyards and on top of the hill remain the ruins of a Venetian castle. Enjoy free time to walk and explore Oia, the most famous of all villages in Santorini. Oia will charm you with its traditional stone houses lining the narrow streets. Take magnificent pictures of the Aegean sea and the three Blue Domes Church which is an iconic Santorini postcard image.
• Ideal tour for short on time visitors to Santorini .
• Personalized experience with this small group excursion with a maximum of 10 people. Ensures a personalized experience and undivided attention of your guide.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter van
- Bottled water
- Pick ups from centrally located pick up/drop off points depending on the location of your hotel
- Local guide-driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Akrotiri Archaeological site (€ 12)
- Cable car ticket (for cruise ship travelers only)
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Starting the day with a visit to the “Pompeii” of Santorini. The excavations of Akrotiri ancient city have been uncovered one of the most important well-preserved prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. The town was covered by volcanic ash following a volcanic eruption in the 17th Century BC. Today the site is covered by a bioclimatic roof and walkways are suspended above the archaeological ruins, that allow visitors to walk among the buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Right after, a quick visit to the famous “Red Beach” to captivate amazing photo shoots from one of the most scenic and interesting beaches of the island. Red Beach is a volcanic sand beach which is composed of black and red pulverized rock meeting the dark blue sea waters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos, Pyrgos, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Our third stop will be in one of the most characteristic local villages of the Island. Pyrgos which is one of the most beautiful Cycladic villages.It is the highest village of the whole island, providing great panoramic views of both sides of the island. Pyrgos is surrounded by blue domed churches and vineyards. It is built amphitheatrically and on top of the hill remain the ruins of a Venetian castle (Kasteli) that was once the island's administrative center. The Kasteli Castle was one of five castles constructed by the Venetians during the late 15th century. The ruins of Kasteli Castle is a place you absolutely must visit!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Oia’s village is mostly famous for the amazing sunset view. Yet a walk through is a must ! Oia will charm you with its traditional stone houses lining the narrow streets, breathtaking blue-domed churches, and sunbaked verandas. Enjoy free time to walk and explore the beauties of Oia and take magnificent pictures of the Aegean sea and the three Blue Domes Church which is an iconic Santorini postcard image.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bus Station, Thera 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your accommodation information so that we can provide you directions to the nearest road access point to your hotel.Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the "HERTZ" rental car company in Fira town, near the top stop of the cable car.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not suitable for infants, children under the age of 3 and people with reduced mobility as it requires a certain amount of walking with sites only accessible on foot or stairs.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.