Santorini : Night Hike, Wine Tasting and Dinner
- The only official night hike in Santorini
- Watching the sunset from the top of a hill with a 360° view
- Watch from different angles the island illuminated by thousands of lights
- Winetasting and traditional dinner
- Convenient roundtrip transportation to & from your hotel
Minimum number of Participants : 2
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- Walking Sticks
- Wine Tasting
- Traditional Dinner
What's excluded :
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking shoes or hiking boots
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Hiking trails are nearly empty during the night in Santorini ! A wonderful opportunity to catch a break from the overcrowdedness you’ll often face on the island. Be one of the few privileged to have hiked PEACEFULLY some sections of the world famous Fira-Oia hike.
Begin your journey with a scenic drive aboard a comfortable vehicle to the outskirts of Imerovigli. After a short walk, reach the church of Saint George from where you'll capture beautiful views of the warm tones the Santorini sunset gives off at this iconic church. Your hike continues on the famous Fira-Oia hiking path as the night falls for an epic 1 hour and a half journey during a time when virtually no crowds are taking up this popular path.
Pass By: Hiking Trail Fira - Oia, 847 00 Greece
We will use some parts of the world famous Fira-Oia hike, which during the day can get very crowded. But as nearly no one is hiking by night in Santorini, you will have the privilege to experience this hike in a very unique way : all alone !
As you hike along the trail, enjoy stops at a variety of viewpoints that let you marvel at the thousands of lights illuminating Santorini by night, and the still very visible volcano to the right.
Stop At: Fira, Fira, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
When you reach Fira, you'll dine on delicious authentic Greek food at the iconic Assyrtiko Restaurant before indulging in four types of Santorini volcanic wines, including the popular Vinsanto wine. Learn about the island's wine culture and history from your expert guide, including how the wine derives its mineral-like taste from the volcanic earth of Santorini. Head back to your port destination on a comfortable drive from Fira to conclude your tour.
If you're looking for a hiking adventure equipped with a wine tasting and cultural experience, this is the tour for you. Don't let this tour pass you by.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Santorini
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.