Santo Antão: Hike Ponta do Sol - Fontainhas - Cruzinha
Discover Fontainhas, one of the 10 villages with the best view in the world. Relish a picnic at Praia das Aranhas, a place for turtle's nesting where you can swim depending on the sea conditions. Hike and enjoy breathtaking views between volcanic rocks and the ocean
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guiding Service
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Snacks - The picnic is not included in the price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponta Do Sol, Ponta Do Sol, Santo Antao
Start your walk from Ponta do Sol, a waterfront-fishing village with colorful houses, follow a breathtaking road up along rocky cliffs that hover over the ocean and enjoy a background decoration overlooking the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monte Fontainhas, Santo Antao Cape Verde
Then, head through a small and sinuous road sculpted on the top of a mountain and surrounded with deep valleys that will lead you to the picturesque village of Fontainhas, one of the 10 villages with the best view in the world according to National Geografic.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Formiguinhas, Cape Verde
Follow a steep descent and a pedestrian path, crossing Corvo, Formiguinhas and Aranhas Village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia d'Aranhas, Cape Verde
Next, arrive at a beautiful black sand’s beach, Praia das Aranhas, a place for turtle’s nesting where you can swim depending on the sea conditions. There, find a scenic spot for a well-deserved rest and enjoy a picnic on the shore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cruzinha, Cape Verde
After that, start your 2.5-hour hike between volcanic rocks and the ocean, offering stunning views until you reach Cruzinha, a small fishing village. At the end of an unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return transfer to your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Extension: 15 Km
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Total Walking Duration: 6 hours
- Ascent/Descent: ~249 m
- Difficult Level: Difficult
- Path quality: Linear, narrow at the beginning and safe.
- Please bring decent footwear, hat, sunscreen and water.
- Not recommended for those who are afraid of heights
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.