Santo Aleixo Island
● ⛱ SANTO ALEIXO ISLAND - Brazilian island located on the south coast of the state of Pernambucano, in the Northeast region of Brazil. Administratively it is part of the municipality of Sirinhaém, although it is privately owned.
Support point to use the entire structure of the place with wi-fi, bathrooms and showers. Crossing to the island made by speedboat where you will have the right to chairs, umbrella and ecological trail with guide. Restaurant on site.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Speedboat crossing
- Parasol and chairs on the island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ilha de Santo Aleixo, Sirinhaem, State of Pernambuco 55580-000 Brazil
Speedboat crossing to the island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departures: Hotels or inns in Porto de Galinhas (Ipojuca), Boa viagem (Recife) or Piedade (Jaboatão dos Guararapes).
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/6/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.