Santiago Half Day Walking Tour
On this tour you will visit the historic center of the city with its architecture. A tour that you cannot miss if you like to know the history of the beautiful city of Santiago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
In Santiago the civic life of the country develops, there is La Moneda (the government palace), the Plaza de Armas and important buildings of the judicial and executive power. With its museums and pedestrian promenades, the center is a spectacle. In the Providencia, Bellavista, Las Condes or Vitacura neighborhoods, commerce, gastronomy and a hectic nightlife come together. They visit more than 3 typical places in the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.