SANT'ANTIOCO ISLAND & PORTO PINO TOUR Half Day by BIKE (40 km in nature)
With this e-bike tour you will discover the territory from Sant'Antioco and Porto Pino, in the south-west of Sardinia. Your senses will immediately notice the uniqueness of the place around you, a path between land, water and reflected sky. Pedaling after pedaling, you will increasingly convince yourself that you could not have a better companion for this excursion: the e-bike. With her you will go along the ponds, a place chosen by flamingos, seagulls and other animal species, crossing off-road paths between reeds and navigation channels, you will fall in love with the salt pans. Do you want to explore southern Sardinia respecting the environment? You have found the right place.
Punctuality, efficiency, elegance, experience and professionalism.
Available to meet any customer need.
Assistance throughout the tour.
"Happiness is a JOURNEY, not a destination ... !!!"
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike excursion
- Professional tour guide
- Use of bicycle
- Courtesy backpack with repair kit and other accessories
- Gel saddle cover
- RC insurance
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isola di Sant Antioco, Isola di Sant Antioco, Province of Carbonia-Iglesias, Sardinia
From the entrance of Sant'Antioco, you will travel the cycle path towards San Giovanni Suergiu and, pedaling after pedaling, you will be increasingly convinced that you could not have a better companion for this excursion: the e-bike. With her you will skirt the ponds, a place chosen by flamingos, seagulls and other animal species. After the cycle, crossing off-road paths between reeds and navigation channels, you will fall in love with the salt pans.
The island of Sant'Antioco, in which the homonymous town is located, is the largest of the Sardinian islands and with its 109 km² is the fourth largest in Italy after Sicily, Sardinia itself and the Island of Elba .
You will reach Porto Botte and Is Solinas, two beautiful beaches overlooking the Gulf of Palmas, and, before the final destination, Porto Pino, you will pedal on the roads that cross the vineyards for the production of Carignano wine. In this tour you can add variations, such as a visit to the salt pans, visit and wine tasting at the Mesa Winery in Sant'Anna Arresi, Porto de Su Trigu where you can observe the vineyards that extend to the sea
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Porto Pino, Porto Pino, Province of Carbonia-Iglesias, Sardinia
Porto Pino is a town located along the south-western coast of Sardinia in the Gulf of Palmas. It is part of the municipality of Sant'Anna Arresi, in the province of Southern Sardinia in Sardinia. It is a tourist resort frequented every year by thousands of tourists, it is one of the reference seaside resorts of the lower Sulcis (from Carbonia to Sant'Anna Arresi).
Departure Point :Sant'Antioco, South Sardinia, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Sportswear suitable for the season
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.