Santafé de Antioquia Private Tour
Heritage Village of Colombia founded on December 4, 1541 by Jorge Robledo and stands out for its stone streets and colonial architecture. It is located 56 km north-west of Medellín and is considered the "cradle of the 'paisa' (Antioqueña) race". You will have a private and personalized tour where the driver-guide will go at your own pace and focus on the activities of your interest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Services not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente de Occidente, Santa Fe de Antioquia Colombia
At the time it was considered the seventh most important suspension bridge in the world. While today there are other much longer suspension bridges in South America, originally the West Bridge was the longest of the entire subcontinent of its kind, and that is where the historical and cultural importance of the bridge lies, being in its key piece moment in the development of the region and the country. The work is also a faithful testimony of the extraordinary avant-garde vision of its designer, the engineer José María Villa, as well as the most advanced technical and scientific work of the time.It was declared a National Monument of Colombia on November 26, 1978
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santa Fe de Antioquia, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Antioquia Department
The municipality of Santa Fe de Antioquia is located 1 hour and a half from Medellín and is considered the cradle of the Paisa culture and the mother of the Antioquia department. The tour begins by walking through the historic center, passing through the central square, cathedral, various historical buildings and museums.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel or tourist accommodation in El Poblado, Laureles and Downtown
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.