Santa Teresa Private Tour & Photo Shoot Experience - Unlimited Digital Album
Visit Santa Teresa, one of Rio de Janeiro's most famous neighborhoods on this 4-hour private photography tour. Learn about the diverse history and culture that this area has to offer and don't worry about getting that perfect shot - a professional photographer will be on the tour with you capturing every moment for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pick up and drop off at hotel or accommodation
- Digital album in high resolution online
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Municipal Parque das Ruinas
- Entry/Admission - Museu Chacara do Ceu
- Entry/Admission - Santa Teresa
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Situated on a hill, Santa Teresa seems to have stopped in time, preserving aspects of Old Rio and seems to have a story on every corner. The neighborhood is full of squares and cultural spaces that reveal landscapes of North, South and Central areas. With mansions that are home to workshops, craft shops, bars and restaurants, Santa Teresa attracts many tourist , artists, writers and intellectuals from around the world.
Visit the Ruins Park. a beautiful viewpoint that leaves Rio at your feet. Then, move on to Chacara do Ceu, the former residence of Raymundo Castro Maya, which today stands as a museum. He was a successful businessman, patron of Rio and art collector who dedicated his life to the development of the city.
Departure Point :Hotel or accommodation in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.