Santa Marta Sightseeing Tour - Shared
View landmarks of Santa Marta and its surroundings on a half-day sightseeing tour by comfortable coach. A knowledgeable guide takes you on a tour of the estate grounds and botanical gardens of La Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino. View monuments to Colombia’s renowned 19th-century leader, Simón Bolívar, and the country's famous soccer player Carlos Valderrama. You’ll visit the picturesque fishing village of Taganga and take in the coastal views along the Bay of Santa Marta. Round-trip hotel transport from the El Rodadero area is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from El Rodadero, Bello Horizonte, Gaira and Historical Centre
- Entry/Admission - Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taganga, Taganga, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
This is a special place because from here tourists can see the majesty of the natural landscape that has this seaside resort. Besides being a place to observe the beauties of the beaches and hills, also in a place visitors can take a souvenir of their stay in Santa Marta, there you can find artisans with different items for sale.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Av. del Libertador, sin numero Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
The Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino was founded on February 2, 1608 by the canon of the Cathedral of Santa Marta Francisco de Godoy y Cortesía with the name of "La Florida San Pedro Alejandrino"; in memory of the Spanish martyr Pedro Godoy. From this precinct, El Libertador sent to the newly created nations of America a generous message of freedom, union and fraternity.
Today, the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino conserves the architectural and landscape characteristics and values of its beginnings, as well as authentic elements of historical and environmental interest; part of the furniture of the period and some objects that originally belonged to the De Mier family are still preserved.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue, Carrera 18 y calle 16, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Since 2002 this gigantic bronze sculpture, 6 meters high and more than eight thousand kilos in weight, by master Amilcar Ariza, has captivated foreigners and samarians alike. The statue of "El Pibe" which is a unique sculpture of its kind in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Bahia de Santa Marta, Bahia, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality 470002 Colombia
Located 10 minutes from the city of Santa Marta it is the favorite tourist destination for those who visit the city.
It is named for its natural surface, formed by the sand that slides against a rock. In the 60's the sand mountain located on the hill adjacent to the beach, allowed swimmers to roll down from its top, to fall into the crystalline waters that serve as the basis for it.
El Rodadero has numerous hotels, restaurants, bars and nightclubs, where you will find the joy and musical rhythms typical of the entire Caribbean region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the Lobby of Hotel at 9:00am (pick-up times may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: This tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.