Santa Maria di Leuca Private tour, right at the tip of Italy's heel
Walking tour in Santa Maria di Leuca, the most south-eastern town in Italy and divided by the Adriatic Sea and the Ionian
Discover the pretty historical center of Leuca
See the port divided by the two seas
Explore the basilica of Santa Maria Finibus Terrae
Pleasant visit of Santa Maria di Leuca or, as it is commonly called, Leuca. The small town is located at the south-eastern end of Italy and is important because it is symbolically located halfway between the Adriatic Sea and the Ionian.
During the tour you can admire the large port with its majestic lighthouse over 48 meters high and among the most important in Italy. The pleasant walk continues until you visit the church of Cristo Re, the many nineteenth-century villas, the Corinthian column, the Monumental waterfall, completed in 1939, where the Apulian Aqueduct ends.
Finally we will visit the basilica / sanctuary of Santa Maria de Finibus Terrae, consecrated in 1755.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Santuario di Santa Maria de Finibus Terrae, Piazza Giovanni XXIII, 73040 Santa Maria di Leuca, Castrignano del Capo Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Basilica Sanctuary of Santa Maria de Finibus Terrae, Piazza Giovanni XXIII', 73040 Santa Maria di Leuca LE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
To be agreed
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.