Santa Inez Waterfalls Mountain Bike Tour from Manila
Explore one of the hidden treasures of Tanay, Rizal through mountain biking. You will be amazed to see the picturesque landscape of Santa Inez as you pedal your way to Kinabauan Waterfalls. Spend a thrilling day mountain biking on dirt roads, single tracks, rocks and rivers. Yes, lots of river crossings. Take a swim in the reservoir of Kinabauan Waterfalls to complete your mountain bike adventures. These mountain bike adventures are perfect to those who love to explore remote places. Just like other rivers in Tanay, Rizal, the rivers here are clean and refreshing. Santa Inez is home to a small Dumagat tribe who is considered as one of the original inhabitants of the Philippines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch, bottled water, sports drink and snacks
- Mountain bike with safety helmet
- Local trekking guide/ mountain bike guide / tour coordinator
- Environmental fee
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Be sure to eat heavy breakfast because you will need all the energy you can get on this whole day mountain biking tour in Tanay, Rizal. Our driver and guide will meet you at your hotel and transport you to the trail head. After the short briefing, we will immediately start our ride. You will be awed by the beautiful landscape of Santa Inez. Almost countless river crossings await you there.
We will register at the local village and will then continue our mountain biking ride up to the small village of Dumagat tribe. To reach the waterfall we will trek there for 10 minutes. Plenty of photo opportunity here. Enjoy swimming in its cold water. We will then head back to the trail head where our vehicle is waiting. Lunch is served at a local restaurant with great view of the mountains of Sierra Madre Muntain Range.
Biking Fitness Level: Intermediate (3/5)
Distance: 35 kilometers
6am - Hotel pickup and depart for Tanay, Rizal
8am - ETA Tanay, Rizal. Prepare for the tour. Short briefing. Start of the ride
9:30am - ETA Santa Inez Village. Register at the local village office. Short break and eat snack
11:30am - ETA Dumagat Tribe / village. Leave the bikes and trek to the waterfalls
12:30pm - ETD Dumagat village
3pm - ETA trail end and wash up
3:30pm - Late lunch at a local restaurant
7pm - ETA Manila / Makati
Departure Point :Your hotel in Manila and Makati
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Original pickup location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please don't forget to bring your SPD shoes/pedals if you want to use SPD pedals
- All passenger heights and weight MUST be advised at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.