Santa Fe de Antioquia Private Full Day Tour
You'll enjoy a walking tour of Santa Fe de Antioquia; the first capital of Antioquia and the location for both the planning and signing of the independence of Antioquia. Declared a national monument in 1960 its 300-year-old houses cannot be modified making it the best-preserved community to appreciate colonial-style architecture in Colombia.
Next you carry on to the Western Suspension Bridge; made by the same engineer associated with the Brooklyn Bridge Among the oldest bridges in Colombia and proclaimed a National Monument in 1976.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Walking tour of historical places - Optional ride on a motorcycle with a local guide
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico Santa Fe de Antioquia
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico Santa Fe de Antioquia, Santa Fe de Antioquia Colombia
You enjoy the wonderful scenery on the way almost as much as the historic town of Santa Fe de Antioquia, where you will enjoy a fantastic guided tour through this beautiful town. Here you will discover buildings dating back to the colonial times, an absolutely delightful plaza (main square) and learn the history of the church that was never completed.
After you have wandered these stones streets and taken many perfect photos you will continue on to the Western Bridge. This bridge was actually built by an architect that was also involved with building the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. Following more photos of this famous piece of history, you’ll cross this swinging bridge and start on your relaxing back to Medellín.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You'll be collected from your hotel in Medellín
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are always monitoring health and security issues and will always keep our travelers' informed of any necessary changes that may be needed for upcoming travel plans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.