Santa Fe de Antioquia Heritage Day Tour
Medellin is surrounded by diverse and authentic places and they are all worth visiting. Come with us and discover Santa Fe de Antioquia the perfect destination for you to immerse yourself in paisa culture and dive into its history. In this 8-hour tour you will visit the town, Juan del Corral Museum and the iconic bridge of the west. Besides you will get to a vineyard to have the most complete experience of a trip to remember.
● Historical landmarks of Antioquia’s history
● Getting to know patrimonial sites in Santa Fe de Antioquia
● Visiting a local wine field and learn about its process
● Tasting local and typical food from the region
● Great memories of a unique and different tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Risk Insurance
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museo Juan Del Corral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medellin, Medellin, Antioquia Department
Antioquia boasts culture, nature and kindness. Discover more about its warm and joyful people, and its fascinating stories through this full day tour to Santa Fe de Antioquia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Santa Fe de Antioquia, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Antioquia Department
Stroll around the town and appreciate its architecture while walking its historical square, streets and sites: Plazuela de Jesús Nazareno, Plazuela de Santa Barbara and Plazuela de Chiquinquirá.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Museo Juan Del Corral, Calle de la Amargura 11 # 9 - 77, Santa Fe de Antioquia 057050 Colombia
We will head to the Suspension Bridge of the West to then head to Juan del Corral Museum. Documents, colonial works of art, archeological and ethnographic pieces make up the collection of 496 objects that travelers can see at the museum. The site has seven rooms in which different periods of history are told through its exhibitions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Medellin city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at José María Córdova International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.