Santa Cruz Quarter and Cathedral Guided Day Tour in Seville
Embark on an amazing and unique guided tour of the most charming neighborhood in Seville, the Santa Cruz Quarter, and also witness one of the most beautiful Cathedrals in the world, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Discover the wonderful Santa Cruz Quarter, the old Jewish quarter of Seville. Mysterious, romantic, beautiful and amazing, with its interesting stories and legends set in an authentic Andalusian atmosphere. Quirky Jewish Quarter with narrow streets as "Kiss Street" and romantic squares, such as Santa Marta Square and Santa Cruz Square.
Adjacent to the Alcazar and the Archive of the Indies, stands the Cathedral of Seville, also known as the Christian Gothic Cathedral, the largest area of its kind in the world. Take a guided tour of the surroundings of the cathedral, its interior and its panoramic view of Seville from the bell tower, Giralda. The cathedral was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987.
Departure Point :Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The client must book an exact time of visit. This time can not be changed at least 4 days prior to the day of the visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1. Visits will not exceed 19 people 2. The safety distance of 1,5 meters between clients will be maintained 3. The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must wear her own mask 4. Clients who do not wear their own mask will be denied admission and the amount of the service will NOT be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.