Santa Barbara Bike Rentals: Electric, Mountain or Hybrid
Explore the city sights and rugged hills around Santa Barbara with an electric, mountain or hybrid bike 1- or 2-day rental. Get around town easily on an eco-friendly electric bike that doesn't require pedaling. For a more adventurous experience, explore the city streets or Santa Ynez Mountains on your mountain bike. Or get a hybrid bike that combines the speed of a road bike with the stability of a city bike. Choose from a wide variety of models appropriate for beginners and experts alike. Biking around town provides a great workout and allows you to cover lots of ground fast — there's no better way to see Santa Barbara!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1- or 2-day bike rental (based on option selected)
- Water bottle
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Head to central Santa Barbara to choose from a wide selection of electric, mountain or hybrid bikes. You'll be outfitted with the best bike for your body and skill level and receive a helmet, water bottle and road maps.
Try an electric bike if you're looking for a fun, relaxed way to cover lots of ground. You don't even have to pedal as you tour the sights of Santa Barbara. This is an easy way to see lots on a bike even if you're not an experienced rider.
Mountain bike aficionados will find much to love in the rugged terrain of the Santa Ynez Mountains surrounding Santa Barbara. Choose between XC and All-Mountain bikes. Get recommendations for trails and oceanside parks to check out on your bike. Additional equipment such as a bell, tool kit, air pump and riding pedals are all available free of charge.
Hybrid bikes offer the perfect ride for seeing as much of Santa Barbara as possible. These bikes give you the quickness of a road bike, plus the comfort of a city bike. All have a granny gear or triple to make going uphill easier, and most also have a carbon fork for a lighter, more stable ride.
Keep your chosen bike for 1 or 2 days so you can explore Santa Barbara at your leisure.
Departure Point :Cal Coast Adventures, 736 Carpinteria St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, USA
Departure Time :1-Day Electric Bike Rental 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2022
1-Day Mountain Bike Rental 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
1-Day Hybrid Bike Rental 2/11/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Participants must be in good physical condition and capable of riding an electric, mountain or hybrid bike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides are required to wear masks at the shop and rental stand but as soon as tours and lessons begin it is extremely easy to maintain a safe distance and the use of masks will only happen if requested by the client.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.