Sandboarding in Salaverry Trujillo
Surf down the impressive Salaverry sand dunes on a 2.5-hour excursion from Trujillo. Learn how to take control of the sand ‘waves’ and become a sandboarder in no time with help from your guide. Take in the beautiful views of the nearby ocean and a beautiful sunset over the large sand mountains before heading back to your accommodation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transportation
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases
Departure to Salaverry, where you can take pictures on the beach.
Then the instructor will start to do the preparation exercises to use the Sandboarding table.
After the preparation exercises we will perform the sand slide.
Departure Point :Historic Centre of Trujillo, Trujillo, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 3 years old do not pay. They share service and attention with their parents and / or accompanying adults.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.