Sanctuary of Fatima and Convent of Christ
Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, one of the world’s most popular pilgrimage destinations for the Catholic faithful. Explore Portugal on a full-day, multi-city tour that takes you to some of its most popular medieval and 20th-century architectural and religious marvels.Next up on your tour is the Convent of Christ. The entrance of the convent is made through a portico, an authentic sculpture by João and Diogo de Castilho. This Convent crosses times and artistic languages that travel through Romanesque, Gothic, Manueline, Renaissance, Baroque, and has been a Unesco World Heritage Site since 1983.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Tomar
- Entry/Admission - Convento de Cristo
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de Santa Maria dos Olivais
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Santuario de Fatima
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelo de Tomar, Colina do Castelo, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
The Castle of Tomar, in Ribatejo, is located in the parish of São João Baptista, in the city and municipality of Tomar, district of Santarém, Portugal. It integrates the great architectural group of the Convent of Christ.
Templar castle on the right bank of the river Nabão, integrated, at the time of the Reconquest, the so-called Tagus Line, along with others in the region that accompany the style: Almourol, Idanha, Monsanto, Pombal and Zêzere
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Convento de Cristo, Igreja do Castelo Templario, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
The Convent of Christ (XII century - XVIII century) is the denomination attributed to a set of historical buildings located in the parish of São João Baptista, city of Tomar, Portugal. The beginning of its construction dates back to 1160 and is closely linked to the beginnings of the kingdom of Portugal and the role played by the Order of the Templars, having been reconfigured and expanded in subsequent centuries when the Order of Christ was founded there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Igreja de Santa Maria dos Olivais, Avenida da Horta D'El Rei, Tomar 2300-304 Portugal
The Church of Santa Maria dos Olivais, also referred to as the Church of Santa Maria do Olival, is located on the left bank of the river Nabão, in the city of Tomar, Portugal.
Built in the 12th century, it was the seat of the Order of the Templars in the country, having served as a pantheon of the Order's masters. Classified as a National Monument since 1910, it is one of the most emblematic examples of Gothic art in Portugal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museu do Santuario de Fatima, Fatima 2495 Portugal
The Shrine of Fatima, formally named by the Catholic Church as the Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima, is a Marian shrine dedicated to Our Lady of Fatima, located on the site of the Cova da Iria, in the city of Fatima, Ourém, Portugal .
The Sanctuary of Fátima is, par excellence, a place of Christian pilgrimage and Catholic devotion, preserving the memory of the events that led to its foundation, namely the apparitions of Our Lady to the three little shepherds - Lúcia dos Santos, Francisco and Jacinta Marto - in 1917
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up all the custumers from all the hotels Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Porto de Lisboa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.