San Severo's chapel in Naples
Sansevero chapel is worldwide considered the Rosslin chapel of Italy. The mysteries which are hidden behind each of the statues and decorations of this little chapel make it a unique experience no one should miss.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- walking tour with a qualified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo Cappella Sansevero
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Cappella Sansevero, Via Francesco De Sanctis, 19/21, 80134, Naples Italy
We will visit this amazing old church which is famous all over the world for the beautiful marble statues which embellish the interiors. Among the most important and beautiful statues, the Pudicizia, the Disinganno and the Veiled Christ are considered masterpieces.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza San Domenico Maggiore, P.za S. Domenico Maggiore, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.