San Sebastian Unique Pintxo-Tapas Tour with Lunch
N#1 on Tripadvisor 2018, Luxury Travel Guide Awards 2019 as Culinary Tour Operator of the Year- San Sebastian-Donostia-Spain, Honorary member of the “Les Clefs D´Or”.
Would you like to know the difference between pintxos and tapas? Do you want to feel as if you where local?
Our unrivaled experience in the world of gastronomy and our worldwide culinary expertise makes us the perfect guide to show visitors the unique Basque city of San Sebastian, a city loved by its inhabitants and a location without compare for food lovers from all over the world.
Discover with us the flavors of the best pintxos in San Sebastian. We will teach you how to get around the streets of our city like a Donostiarra (inhabitant of San Sebastian) so that you feel one more among us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Five pre-selected pintxos and drinks in different bars that represent the very best gastronomy of San Sebastian. Learn some more about out city and our Culture. Expert Culinary tour guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discover San Sebastián Tours, Okendo Kalea, 5, 6º, 20004 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
San Sebastián (known as Donostia in Basque) is a city renowned worldwide for its gastronomic tradition. Without doubt the unrivalled “Star” and featured in every bar is the Pintxo. The picturesque old town (Parte Vieja) is completely packed with Pintxos bars — so many that knowing where to go and what to order can be completely overwhelming.
We will take you to the very finest pintxo bars that visitors are unlikely to discover on their own and we will suggest the best pintxo in each bar and the most suitable drink to accompany it, chosen from Cider, Txakoli (Basque white wine) or red wine.
From our meeting point we will visit the Old Town of San Sebastian where you will learn about Basque traditions and customs. You will visit bars off the normal tourist trail, eating and drinking like locals do.
Enjoy knowing the anecdotes of our city and how we relate when we go out to eat at the pintxos bars; it is a way to socializing as well as a philosophy of life. We will be able to taste 5 pintxos and 5 drinks in the bars to which we will go accompanied and advised by one of our guides.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Alameda del Blvd., 27, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.