San Sebastian: Rioja Alavesa, Land of Wine
The history of Laguardia is written down its rocks which are waiting the tourists in order to be read. The underground of the village is drilled by the wineries or caves excavated under the houses and streets which are approximately 6 meters deep.
Early in the morning you will have a guided tour through the church of Santa María de los Reyes which was built at the end of XVI century. There, we could appreciate the
precious polychrome of XVII century.
Once you have whetted your appetite, there could not be anything better than visiting a XV century winery and discovering the real wine history.
Regarding the meal, you will taste the magnificent riojan menu on a traditional restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will suggest you a walk through the vineyards and to finish with, you will visit the famous winery of Marqués de Riscal which belongs to the XXI century and shows the modernity of the zone. On this tour a taste of two wines is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with driving guide for the whole experience.
- Guided tour in Laguardia with tickets for Santa Maria de los Reyes
- Guided tour in a winery
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Laguardia
- Guided tour in Marques de Riscal
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Marques de Riscal
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Marques de Riscal, 01340 Elciego Spain
Visit to Laguardia
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Donostia-San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in the City Centre of San Sebastian
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the special situation we are living in. All transportation services will be private and according to the new security standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.