San Sebastian: Premium Pintxo Hunting
A tasting of 5 pintxos, 5 drinks and 1 dessert in 5 different bars, all of them selected according to the pleasures and necessities of the customer. Each Pintxotour is personalized. Our guide will pick you up at the hotel (only hotels in the city center) for a private tour in the Old Town and the Romantique area of the city of approximately 3 hours and 30 min.
This walk is unique because history and gastronomy are combined so we will learn the past of the city while enjoying its gastronomy. You will live as a local as this plan represents the common lifestyle of Donostia.
We will show you the best bars with the best pintxos and the guide will suggest the most special pintxos, as well as the most appropriate drink, the white wine, the Txakoli, the Cider, or Red Wine
We offer pintxotours for celiacs, vegans-vegetarians, etc.,
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - 5 pintxos, 5 drinks and 1 dessert
- Hotel pick-up in hotels in the city center
- Extended guided visit by walk
- Entry/Admission - Alameda del Boulevard
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not in the "included" area.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alameda del Boulevard, Parte Vieja/Old Town, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Pintxo Hunting around the Old Town and The Romantic area of San Sebastián
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Alameda del Boulevard, Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the special situation we are living in. All transportation services will be private and according to the new security standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.