San Sebastian: French Basque Coast - Biarritz and San Juan de Luz - PREMIUM
We will start the day in San Juan de Luz. The old town is made up of beautiful Basque style houses. Many of the buildings date back to the 17th century,
During the city tour we will enjoy the visit of a treasure known by few as is the visit of the Egiategia Underwater Winery. We cannot forget another of the jewels of San Juan de Luz as is its market, with its stalls selling fish, horse meat, vegetables, bakery products and many varieties of cheese, this is the ideal place to discover all the ingredients that make Basque gastronomy so famous.
At the end of the tour, we will enjoy a menu in a traditional local restaurant.
After lunch, we will go to Biarritz to enjoy a City Tour. The city is formed mostly by bourgeois houses and mansions, used by the wealthy as summer houses. This touch of luxury is perfectly balanced with the more relaxed and carefree surf culture, which also has a long tradition in Biarritz. Undoubtedly, this interesting contrast is part of the identity of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with private chofer
- Professional guide for the whole day
- Guided tour in San Juan de Luz
- Menu in a traditional restaurant
- Guided tour in Biarritz
- Entry/Admission - Egiategia
What's excluded :
- Anything not in the "included" section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Egiategia, 5, Chermin des Blocs Zone Portuaire de Socoa, 64500 Ciboure France
Visit to Egiategia winery as per description
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Alameda del Boulevard, Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Due to the current situation and as a preventive measure, for Viator's clients, transport will always be carried out in private.Airports
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the special situation we are living in. All transportation services will be private and according to the new security standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.