San Pedro Volcano Hiking Tour from Panajachel in Guatemala
This San Pedro Volcano hike is the perfect adventure tour. See old growth cloud forest and exotic birds as you climb to the top of the volcano on this 9-hour tour. From the top, you get unparallelled views of Lake Atitlan, and on some days you can see to the Pacific Ocean. This is a great package if you like nature, like to hike and want adventure. Small-group or private.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Box lunch
- Entry/Admission - Volcan San Pedro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan San Pedro, San Pedro La Laguna Guatemala
Hike to the top of an inactive volcano to get views of Lake Atitlan, the surrounding volcanos and mountains.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Los Elementos Adventure Center, Santa Cruz La Laguna 07014 Guatemala
If you are staying Santa Cruz, you will meet at our base camp before heading over to San Pedro la Laguna, and our volcano hike.
Departure Point :Ferry, Panajachel, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.