San Martín de los Andes by The 7 Lakes Route
Enjoy this 6-hour tour winding through forests, rivers, streams, lakes and beaches. This beautiful tour will help introduce you to the beauty of the area and see why Bariloche is called the lakes region of Patagonia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Spanish-English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
The road to San Martín winds through forests, crosses rivers and streams, and skirts several lakes (such as Nahuel Huapi, Correntoso, Espejo, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner and Machónico).
Pass By: San Martin de los Andes, San Martin de los Andes, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
The road to San Martín winds through forests crosses rivers and streams, and skirts several lakes such as Nahuel Huapi, Correntoso, Espejo, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner and Machónico.
On the shores of these lake beaches we will stop several times at scenic lookout points to admire magnificent views. We will drive around Lake Lacar to San Martín de los Andes for lunch and to visit the town.
We will take the traditional route along the unpaved Paso Córdoba road, where the scenery is different from the first part of the trip; the forest will give way to beautiful and intriguing rock formations. Both of these routes meet up at Confluencia Traful where the magical landscape includes curious rock formations in the Enchanted Valley and the amazing Amphitheater.
We will follow the road alongside the river to its source in Lake Nahuel Huapi and then all the way back to Bariloche where our tour will end.
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.