San Marco Walking Tour with Optional Gondola Ride Gondola Ride
Explore the heart of Venice joining our daily guided tour around San Marco square. Upgrade your experience with a gondola ride right after the walking.
per adult from
78 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Bell tower and the Doge Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Campo San Luca, San Marco District, Venice Italy
The meeting point of the tour is Bucintoro Viaggi travel agency in Campo San Luca, one of the most central squares in Venice.
Pass By: Gondola Bacino Orseolo, Bacino Orseolo, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Going towards St. Mark's Square, you will passs by Bacino Orseolo, a famous Gondola Station.
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
St. Mark's Square has always been the most important Square in Venice and it has been defined as "the most beautiful drawing room of Europe".
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
St. Mark's Basilica is also known as the Golden Basilica due to its precious mosaics. It originally served as the chapel of the Doge, the head of the Republic of Venice. It's still considered one of the best known examples of Italo-Byzantine architecture.
Admission not permitted on sundays.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
The Doge's Palace is one of the finest example of Venetian Gothic style. It was the residence of the Doge, and the political and judicial heart of the city.
Pass By: Campanile di San Marco, Sestiere San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
St. Mark's Bell tower is one of the iconic symbol of Venice. Discover its history and how it was rebuilt after the collapse of 1902.
Pass By: Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, Venice Italy
The Clock Tower is an early Renaissance building on the north side of the Piazza San Marco.
Pass By: Procuratie Vecchie, Piazza San Marco, Venice Italy
The Procuratie (literally, "procuracies") are three connected buildings on St Mark's Square. They are also connected to St Mark's Clocktower. They are historic buildings over arcades, the last of them completed under Napoleon's occupation.
Stop At: Grand Canal, 30124 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
If you choose to continue the tour with the Gondola Ride, you will navigate along the Grand Canal on board the typical Venetian boat.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
If you choose to continue the tour with the Gondola Ride, you will have a breathtaking view of the Rialto Bridge from the privileged point of view of your Gondola
Departure Point :Bucintoro Viaggi, Campo S. Luca, 4267/C, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Appropriate clothing is required (no shorts or tank tops).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.