San Jose to Manuel Antonio or Jaco transfer with chocolate tour on the way
This is the best way to turn a day of transportation to a wonderful experience, with a tour on the way to your next destination! Discover one of Costa Rica's traditional productions, we love this chocolate tour as it is an artesanal, authentic local experience, not a large group, standard tour, allowing lot of interaction with your guide (during the tour, as the transfer is provided by a professional driver, not with a guide). Ideal for families and adults too!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea - Chocolate drink and chocolate made by you!
- Entrance fees to Choco Tour
What's excluded :
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in San Jose (from any hotel in San Jose or close to the SJO, Juan Santamaria international airport, or condominium if easy to reach) for transfer to Jaco or Manuel Antonio. On the way, you will take a complete chocolate tour, from "farm to table". Your bilingual guide (during the tour) will explain you all the steps, from the plant, seeds, then chocolate process. You will even make your own chocolate! Perfect for families and adults alike. This is a really interesting, "non touristy" tour, not the "standard tour with large busses". Tour itself takes about 90 minutes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at all hotels in San Jose or SJO airport hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.