San Jose One Day tour Jungle Safari Float on the Sarapiqui River
Take a great trip out of the big city to come see the abundance of nature and wildlife. Visit Pozo Azul's beautiful waterfall and prepare your self to fall in love of our Jungle Safari Float in Sarapiqui! This river trip is a smooth two-hour paddle down the quiet Sarapiqui River on the class 1 section and is great for nature lovers of all ages, especially children and their parents! Your naturalist guide will paddle and steer your boat as you float down the river and point out all of the exotic wildlife such as birds, frogs, insects, and monkeys!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Tropical fruit snack
- Lunch - Have a traditional Costa Rican lunch called “Casado” along with some amazing Costa Rican gourmet coffee.
- Life Jacket, Paddle, Rafting Boat
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
You’ll float next to the Mesoamerican Biological Corridor (San Juan La Selva Biological Corridor) where there is a good possibility of seeing sloths, howler monkeys, lizards, and even black river otters.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.