San Jose del Cabo Cooking Class and Local Markets
After visiting a local market to get all the Fresh ingredients needed for the Day Menu you will go to the home of the Chef for a Hands-on cooking class and food tastings, participate in the creation of a full Mexican meal.
PRIVATE CLASS Available on Request, with Minimum of 6 people at regular price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Transfers and Tips
- # *An authentic Market to Table cooking class!*
**What to Expect:**
Get ready to enjoy the best Cooking Experience in San Jose del Cabo with Chef Francisco.
You will learn to pick the freshest produces when you visit and shop for the ingredients in the public market of San Jose where the local families get the freshest produces.
After picking the produce you will get to the home of your Master Chef where you will learn how to cook the best of the Mexican salsas and meals.
An authentic local cooking experience.
- Shopping for produce in the local markets
- Bottles of water, Tequila tasting, soft drinks, all ingredients.
- Cooking class by a Master Chef to Learn how to make your own Hand made tortillas, salsas and guacamole, side dishes or soup and a main course.
• San Jose del Cabo, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Baja California
• Salsas and Guacamole - A variety of Salsas and Guacamole will always be on the menu apart from the Main Dish.
• a Different Theme on the Menu Daily - -MONDAY: Tamales, Enchiladas and more
-TUESDAY: Mole day
-WEDNESDAY: Carnitas and Pastor tacos
-FRIDAY: Barbacoa (Beef or chicken)
Departure Point :MUNICIPAL MARKET A. ALBERTO ALVARADO ARAMBURO, Vicente, V. Ibarra s/n, 5 de Febrero, 23406 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.