San Jose ART Walking Tour - small groups, creative experience
Visit galleries, street art, public art, graffiti - must wear a mask
This creatively inspired tour takes visually curious guests on an exploration of contemporary Costa Rican art to view and/or purchase. Via these works of art we will learn history of place and current events.
View/Buy Art, Graffiti, Galleries, Indigenous, Paintings, Sculptures, Fashion and meet the artists (when available). As of Nov. 2020 we are operating this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Jose, San Jose, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Meet in Parque Morazan under the dome temple. This park is in front of the Holiday Inn Aurola.
We'll wonder under tunnels and past abandoned buildings, catching the newest works in graffiti art and then continue to galleries featuring indigenous works, urban fashion, vibrant paintings, sculptures, furniture and more. Sometimes we might meet the artists themselves.
In between locations, we'll catch glimpses of some of San Jose's most historic buildings, learning more of Costa Rica's history.
*We do not accept same day bookings through TripAdvisor, there is a system error."
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Importadora Monge, 75 oeste del Parque Morazán, El Carmen, San José, 10101, Costa Rica
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.