San Javier Trekking
Emprenderemos la subida a San Javier por el sendero de Puertas del Cielo, habiendo conocido antes los puentes del Funicular.
We will start climbing San Javier by the "Puertas del Cielo" path, after known the Funicular bridges.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- El cerro San Javier se ubica a 12km de San Miguel de Tucumán. Su altura máxima es de 1800 MSNM y la altura máxima del tour es 1200 MSNM. La senda nos llevará por la selva de Yungas, inmersos en el bosque montano, subiendo desde los 500 MSNM, en un recorrido de 4km y 2.30hs. La exigencia es media alta.
The San Javier mountains are just 12 km away from San Miguel de Tucumán. Its max height is 1800 meters ASL, and the tour's max height is 1200 meters ASL. The path will take us through the Yungas jungle, deep inside the mountain forest, climbing from 500meters ASL, in a 4 km and 2:30 hours tour. Exigency: Medium-high.
Departure Point :Tour departs from Horco Molle Sanitary Post. Also we can drive you from our office in Yerba Buena, or pick you up from your hotel, additional charges may apply.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.