San Ignacio Ruins Plus Wanda Mines Full Day from Puerto Iguazú
San Ignacio Miní stands as the best preserved Jesuit Mission of the 16th and 17th centuries throughout the Argentine territory. Around the main square, you find the Church, the “Casa de los Padres”, the cemetery, the houses and town hall. Native stones and large pieces of red sandstone were used to build San Ignacio city. The Wanda Mines is a great place especially known for its deposits of precious stones, turquoise, amethyst and rock crystal. Since 1976 they have become a tour for all those who come to these distances known as the Jungle region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Iguazu Argentina
This tour starts at Puerto Iguazu
Stop At: Ruinas de San Ignacio, Casa de la Provincia de Misiones Avda. Santa Fe 989, San Ignacio Argentina
In 1984, the Jesuit Missions of San Ignacio Miní, along with Nuestra Señora de Loreto, Santa Ana and Santa María la Mayor (located in Argentina) were declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. San Ignacio City is a tourist destination with breathtaking landscapes such as the Teyú Cuaré State Park reserve, the Yabebirí river and other natural beauties spread throughout the region. The city is surrounded by native flora in each corner.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wanda Mines, South of the Iguazu Falls, Wanda N3376CGA Argentina
Inside the Wanda Mines agates, jasper, original topaz, among other varieties can be observed and purchased by tourists who come to visit this exciting place. The stones extracted from the mines are turned into gems and used for jewelry making. In line with this and the legend, this place of great tourist importance is named after a Polish princess who was very fond of the beauty of the stones that are generated there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.