San Gimignano&Chianti Country wine with wine-tasting from Rome
Take a wonderful experience to soak up the heart of Tuscany on this day-trip frome Rome. Visit the UNESCO-listed gem San Gimingano, so called the 'Manhattan of Middle Age' because of its towers which look like skyscreapers, just using a bit of immagination. Explore the Chianti Valley, always been considered the heart of old Tuscany and well-renowned around the world for its famous wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting accompanied with some local cheese and bruschettas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- english speaking driver
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- extra wine
- extra food
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Gimignano 1300, Via la Costarella n. 3, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
You will meet the English speaking driver at your accommodation, then you board in a Mercedes air-conditioned minivan. You will start traveling North crossing the region of Lazio, Umbria and eventually you enter in Tuscany. The entire trip takes about 2 hours 40 minutes to reach your first destination: San Gimignano. This enchanting place is a small walled village about halfway between Florence and Siena and is famous for its fascinating medieval architecture and towers that rise above of all the other buildings offering an impressive view of the city from the surrounding valley. This is the reason the city is called the Manhattan of the Middle Age.
At the height of its glory, San Gimignano's patrician families had built around 72 tower-houses as symbols of their wealth and power. Although only 14 have survived, San Gimignano still retains its feudal atmosphere and appearance.
Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1990, San Gimignano offers visitors the chance to step back in time while enjoying its local products including saffron and its white wine, the Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
After vivisting San Gimignano, the driver will take you through the soft rolling hills covered with rows and rows of grapes, quaint hamlets, low lying forests and picturesque accommodations situated in stone farmhouses, romantic bed and breakfasts and luxurious villas have inspired poets, artists, photographers and travelers for centuries. All of this is simply the region of Chianti! Stop at one of many vineries surrounded by vyneards to sample the most renowned Chianti wines such as Gallo nero. afterwards you will be back to Rome. Drop is at your accomodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked aupp at your accomodation in Rome.For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.