San Gimignano Tour with Vernaccia Tasting and Lunch from Florence
Come and enjoy a wonderful day trip to discover Vernaccia wine and the one pearl of Tuscany, San Gimignano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transportation (van or car)
What's excluded :
- Wine (available to purchase)
- On this tour you will improve your wine knowledge and learn about wine-making techniques while tasting genuine local wines.
In the morning you will visit San Gimignano, one of the best preserved medieval towns in the world and it is recognized as Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. You will get to admire its medieval towers and the breathtaking panorama of the surrounding hills. Then head to a family-run winery where you will have a private tour of the vineyard and have the chance to see how wine is produced. Our aim here is to share with you all the secrets about terroir wines and the differences from a big-scale production. After touring the winery, you will sit down and have a multi-course Tuscan lunch. During lunch you will taste local products and delicacies that were made on the premises.
Departure Point :Via del Campuccio, 88, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.