San Gimignano & Sunset Wine Tasting with Dinner in Farmhouse, from Florence
Escape the hustle and bustle with this outstanding exclusive tour from Florence, to discover the beauties of Tuscany. Spend an afternoon visiting San Gimignano and top the day off with sunset wine tasting with dinner in a local winery among postcard landscapes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine Tasting
- Private Transfer by comfortable van
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta San Vito
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Centre of San Gimignano, Piazza del Duomo 2, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
Traveling from Florence on board a comfortable air-conditioned minivan, driven by a professional English-speaking driver, along the beautiful hilly roads, through breathtaking scenery you will reach the medieval city of San Gimignano. One of the most beautiful examples of an ancient walled town, renowed as “the Manhattan of the Middle Age” because its tall, norrow towers, creating a syline that looks like a modern City.
During your visit here, explore the quaint cobblestone streets at your leisure, discovering the many towers, once homes, in addition to shopping in typical local shops and tasting the local white wine called "Vernnaccia"
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta San Vito, Via San Vito 59, 50056, Montelupo Fiorentino Italy
Once you leave San Gimignano you will reach a local winery in the hills of Florence, for a tour in the cellar and free time to walk and take memorable photos in the vineyard around the estate, to conclude with a typical Tuscan dinner accompanied by excellent wines.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your accommodation
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.