San Francisco Chinatown Ghost Walking Tour
Are you fascinated by ghosts? Join this evening walking tour and let the local guides bring to life the tales of San Francisco Chinatown's supernatural past and present, as you're lead you on a ghostly tour of Chinatown's historic and mysterious streets and alleyways. You'll be amazed at what you'll discover along the way!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided ghost tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
We'll start outside St. Mary's Church and talk for a few minutes before heading into the heart of Chinatown.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tin How Temple, 125 Waverly Pl, San Francisco, CA 94108-1696
Believers and skeptics will gain insight into Chinese attitudes about the supernatural, see Chinatown alleyways with new eyes, and leave wondering about what really lies beyond the so-called real world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Portsmouth Square, 50 Walter U Lum Pl b/t Clay St & Washington St in Chinatown, San Francisco, CA 94108
Portsmouth Square is Chinatown's only back yard where residents of the community meet from early morning to late night playing chess and dancing to modern music till it is time to go home.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :660 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Kearny Street, Kearny St, San Francisco, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to your safety and practice COVID -19 guidelines-including limiting group size, adhering to social distancing guidelines and ensuring that all participants wear a mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.